- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as email, join our email list for access to giveaways, or participate in other site features.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Cookies” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a promotion or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. If you have registered on the site, placed an order, responded to a survey or communication such as email, or participated in another site feature, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional email from us, you may opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
- Remember who you are after you log in.
- Monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing.
- Let you browse between products without having to start back from the homepage at each click.
- Remember if you add an item to your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and control that your data is processed securely.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include CYA Supply Co., its parents, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our Site (“Third Party Website(s)”). These Third Party Websites have separate and independent privacy policies.
If you use a Third Party Website or application (e.g. Facebook, Google +, Twitter) to access our Site or your account, your activities on such Third Party Websites are governed by their privacy practices. The privacy policies of Third Party Websites may differ significantly from ours, and we have no control over the manner in which they collect, store, or process data.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
ONLINE POLICY ONLY