This Base IWB Holster is molded specifically for the Beretta APX A1 Carry and the Beretta APX Carry. Our IWB holsters are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy. It is designed for EDC and can be worn in many positions such as appendix or on the hip. It fully protects the trigger and mag release for ultimate safety.
The Base comes with a 1.5" injection molded nylon clip, upgrade to a DCC Monoblock Gear Clip and get 50% off the listed price (discount is added automatically at checkout.)
Our Base IWB holsters are designed and manufactured in-house using our proprietary design & manufacturing process. Our advanced process allows us to create a high-quality IWB holster at a sane price without lead times. Yes, your holster is in stock and will ship the same day if ordered before 10 CST or the next business day if ordered after.
- OPTICS READY CUT AVAILABLE: Our optics-ready version is compatible with or without optics and we accommodate your red dot/RDS.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: We stand by our quality
- 30 DAY HASSLE-FREE RETURNS: Return for any reason within 30 days of purchase
- AUDIBLE CLICK RETENTION: The click lets you know your firearm is secure
- ADJUSTABLE RETENTION: Set your level of retention to your preference
- ADJUSTABLE CANT: From 0° to 15°, set your desired level of cant
- FULL SWEAT GUARD: Protect your Mako from corrosion with a full-length sweat guard
- SMOOTH EDGES: No sharp edges for superior comfort
- MINIMALIST CUT: Our cut lines are designed to reduce excess
- COVERS THE MAG RELEASE: No dropping mags on accident
- MADE WITH 0.080" THICK BOLTARON: For high impact resistance
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE: Black oxide coated for corrosion resistance
- MADE IN THE USA: Handmade in San Antonio, Texas by our skilled holster craftsmen
- Compatible only with:
- Beretta APX A1 Carry
- Beretta APX Carry
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE BERETTA APX FULL SIZE OR APX A1 FULL SIZE
- Not compatible with claw attachment
- Will not fit light/laser rail attachments
- Not compatibly with front suppressor sights